[Dailydrool] Going Out in clean clothes.

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:35:55 PDT 2010

I am going out to dinner tonight with a friend.
I got my Going-Out-The-Hood pants out and laid them carefully on the bed
along with a clean t-shirt (hey this is as dressed up as I get.)
I just looked over and Nigel was on the bed.
He had my pants.
He was licking them. And licking them and licking them.
I grabbed them and held them up and there was a spot about the size of a
watermelon that was soaking wet with dog saliva.
They are in the dryer. I don't have time to wash them.
Do I laugh or cry or pound my head against Nigel?

MomPerson to Nigel the licker, Llewis, Conley(underfoot) and Cooper