[Dailydrool] Going Out in clean clothes.

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Aug 12 09:51:55 PDT 2010

I think that the only way for me to go out in clean clothes would be to buy new clothes,
take them to be laundered and  put them in a bag that is hair resistant.  Then I would have
to go rent a car, put on garbage bag to prevent my hairy clothes from contaminating the
rental car.  Go to a friends house who has no animals, change into my hair free clothes and
get into the hair free car.

Too much work for me!  So when you meet me expect to see some of my babies hair on me.
Hair is a symbol of our love and I take a little piece of them every time I leave the house.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang