[Dailydrool] Heppy Burfdaze an all dat

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:54:12 PDT 2010

Me an Llewis we ain't bin on da Drool forebber.
Ebber sinz we et da squrrl MomPerson keep pushing we away we try ta kiss
she. We be very sad about dis but figger she get ober it venshually.
Not much goin on prolly needer.
Lotsa buggies out. Ebbery time we goes out MomPerson praxically kik we outta
da door. Comin in da same fing-- she want us rush rite in da
door.BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  Ole Llewis he juss teke he time. Sit dere an
watch we go in. Sit dere. Sit dere. MomPerson yelling LLEWIS GET IN HERE an
he sit dere.
So she shut da door an ole Llewis, he get hisself up an ambel ober to da
door an stan dere, never saying nuffing, juss waitin. He nose she nose he do
dis an he nose she gonna come open da door an she does an he juss
sloooooooow come in and you can see the skeeters swarmin in wif him!
BWAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA the skeeters, dey all goes inna baffroom says
DadPerson. I dunno. Dere a lot around. Eben MomPerson puter skreem gots
liddle sprattled bodies on it.
We gots ta meet Mr. Kahuna and Mr. Zuma and Mr Bud!!!! I almoss forgots to
tellya! Mr. Kahuna he won hansom dude. He a BIG dude, too. We were in da Van
an didn't get out but Llewis met dem sez he growlt at Kahuna but Ise not so
shure, since Mr. Kahuna about 3 times Llewis size. Cudda et he for breffast.
We hears Mr. Bud very sick and we hopes he feeling a bit bedder today wif
dem auntie Biyotics in him.  I bin sick oncetwice an those aunties work reel
good. So dat's all we gots to say, nuffing much. Hope ebberbuddy good an
heppy an drool to youse whut needs it. Heppy Burfdaze to youse dat we misst.
Bud, hopes you bedder an Auntie Synthia hope youse eeting sumfin bettern
chalklit donuts.
Hey Brudder Elwood, keep it shakin, you.
Love an drool to ebberbuddy,

Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper whut barkt at Auntie Synthia when she lookt
in da bak of da Van, fink he protekting sumbuddy....