[Dailydrool] Ahoy Mateys - PBF Mugs in the mail!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 16:58:53 PDT 2010

The mugs are all in the mail - so be on the look out starting tomorrow (if you are in Florida)  I would expect them all to be delivered by Tuesday in the continental US.  France and Canada will take longer :-)  They turned out so well if I do say so myself.  We are totally sold out - except you might find one or two in our September Woofle.  Stay tuned.

Cookie's platelet count went from 10 to 240 so she is scheduled for eye removeal surgery next week.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  She is such a happy and loving girl.

Drool to all in need!
Pam

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.