[Dailydrool] Bud in Vetspital

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:21:15 PDT 2010

The vomiting was worse and Bud was getting weaker and dehydrated. He is at the vetspital for IV fluids, nausea medicine, and IV antibiotics. We hope he will be feeling strong enough to come home tomorrow. We are still thinking a kidney infection but it's possible that it's pancreatitis even though the enzymes were normal. We will recheck labs in the morning when he is better hydrated and see if things have changed.

Thanks for the drool and support. It's been tough to answer individually with the travel and the move, and the fact that I killed my laptop....I'm sorry about that but know it's greatly appreciated.

Synthia, Bud (I don't feel so good), Zuma (I have my toys back!), Kahuna (Score! Grandpa's a pushover!)