[Dailydrool] Crying for Bud and you

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 18:02:48 PDT 2010

Oh, no, my heart is breaking for you and I'm crying ... I feel like I knew
him, and all of his uncles and aunties on the Daily Drool have followed his
 journey with love and concern and drool and prayers, hoping that
everything  would be all right as you started this new chapter of your lives.

I don't know what to say, just can't think of the words that could help you
 -- please know that we're all holding dear Bud, and his devoted Mom, held
tightly in our hearts, our thoughts, and our prayers.

With such sadness,
Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)
For Bud,  Duchess, )and Blueberry:  "You have gone ahead and nothing is the
 same, leaving pawprints on my heart that will always remain." -- Tibetan
Proverb  from Prayers on the Wind