[Dailydrool] Santa Monica Waddle

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Sat Aug 14 20:25:17 PDT 2010

The waddle is in Santa Monica CA.  You can sign up to participate at
Daphneyland.com.  The minimum donation is $30.
For those of you who are unable to participate, you can cyber-waddle your
own hound or one of the adoptable hounds from Daphneyland.  Just go to their
website, make a minimum of a $30 donation (be sure to designate it
cyber-waddle).  Email me a picture of the hound you will be cyber-waddling &
your name.  I will arrange of a sign to be made and carried in the waddle.
I am cyber-waddling Blue Sam of Daphneyland.  If you are on Facebook, this
can also be done through the BaRNI Cause page.

Sandi Wittenberg
Red Bay Bassets