[Dailydrool] THANK YOU EVERYONE

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 21:20:44 PDT 2010

Thank you to all the wonderful people who sent cards to my ailing
son-in-law, John. He is home now and much better. He does not have to have
the surgery they were so terribly concerned about.
I, of course, know it was the Drool that healed him up not those silly
antibiotics.
I cannot thank everyone personally.  But I wanted you to know how greatly
appreciated your cards were.
Thank you, everyone. Heartfelt Drool to all those in need, and thank you,
thank you.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper and John Arguello-Dyck.