[Dailydrool] Pawtunia's first score....er, houndsbay item BRASS SUNDIAL

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Aug 15 08:18:32 PDT 2010

SHHHHH. Don't tell. I did a little shopping last night and was very fleet of
paw. I snared her sundial. Yes! The brass one.  After Momcakes woofled the
one that was on her counter, she HID this one thinking she could keep it for
herself. I would have woofled it last Spring to try and be Queen, but she
hid it and put it a little too high for me..............so, well, Rusty made
a very good step stool and I GOT IT!

Don't tell. We'll just keep it between us that it is on Houndsbay.  I just
can not go to the Brood Ramble empty pawed and you know I hate just begging.
My she slave helps at da registration and tells everybody they gotta bring
somefin!! That includes me and Rusty. She'd leave us in da car in a
heartbeat or tie us to da fence. We can't wait to Ramble! Its gonna be where
Auntie feyfey last Rambled.

Shhh. I'm waiting for her to go out so that I can see what else I can find.

Here's da link.

http://dailydrool.com/cgi-bin/houndsbay.cgi?category=homedecor&item=1282526765

QPt