[Dailydrool] Bud

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 09:56:02 PDT 2010

Oh, Synthia ... prayers and hugs to you on Bud's journey.  I know there's
not anything anyone can really say to make the hurt any less "real", but I
hope you know that you have a little piece of all of us with you - as does
anyone in a time like this.

I read something recently, written by a fellow BROODer, about these hounds
curling up in our hearts and leaving their presence there, like an
indentation in a favorite sofa cushion or bed, forever.  Made me cry when I
read it, but it gave me a nice feeling of peace, too.

Drool, snooters, and gentle ahrooos.

Lisa, with Baloo, Buckley and Zoe Zoe