[Dailydrool] This be me Dice

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Sun Aug 15 10:01:50 PDT 2010

Well tanks abunchie fur the droolz, I be much  more better now. Heaben will habe to wate fur Dice. About 3am I be all sleepie on my bed and I see a bwinding lite and there in the bwinding lite is nasty Susie the leader of one of my firstest homes, she say to me no Dice it  not be your time, go back and cauze some more truble, dribe youze mom crazy with worry , eat lots, poop often sometimes on the upstairs rug in Kyle's old study  and remember those less fortunate and lubs them. So herz I be, I sorry some houndies are not, maybe I go cry now.,, cause I am happy I be okay but sad some are not.
Lubs I am hungry feed me now.
Dice