[Dailydrool] Harry was attacked

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 05:22:02 PDT 2010

The same thing happened with my first basset Lucy Girl, we use to walk
every morning , well one morning we were on our walk and the children who lived
 in this house left the gate open and we were attacked by three dogs.  Lucy
 has several bite and tear wounds and  LOTS of stitches,  I got bit  also
on the back of the calf and thigh,  but Lucy was never right after  that ,
neither was I , but I haven't been  right since I was about  12, bwahahaha
Lucy became very " dog aggressive "  after  that.   She almost broke our
family room window  once when  she saw  a dog walk down the street., the only
dog she was friendly  with was our miniature Dachshund whom she was raised
with,   but  she loved cats !  Poor Lucy thought all cats were friendly and our
vet  has three of them that walk around freely in our vets office greeting
everyone,  well we went down to my sons house in Columbus Oh. and he had a
ferral cat that  slept on his front porch all the time, so Lucy goes up to
this cat "  like  hi, my name is Lucy , who are you "   and BAM, that cat
slapped her in  the face and hissed and  the war was on,  after she chased the
cat out  of the yard, she was traumatized as she sat and whined for an hour
afterwards.

Marlene  mommt to Maggie Wags, Evil Annie