[Dailydrool] I fink da Deeba--

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 16:42:26 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. My hebbinz, I finally git up here in me writin chair and lookie dere. Deeba a flappin dem choppers. Dooze it bee not nuff dat I gotz problums rite here in me home, me time on da writin moochine bee onlee liddel bit an dis be whut da Brudder git.
Now lookie here Deeba, me paws be full, why I gotz Elder Clara all juiced up on da drugs, dis one pee like a ribber all ober da place, Momma out dere a ridin da mop as da Brudder dooze da typin, and den she git full ob herz self. She finkin she wantz to pley wif da Brudder but ebbin wif no finkin, da Brudder knowz dis onlee lead to da trubbles whut I gotz nuff ob. Den we gotz da Sister Daisy whut bite me snooter ebber chance she git. It bee like cobatz zone rite here in me home. Dat one twained by Elder Clara and she turin inta nuffin but a pain in me rumpbone, why she kinda remindz da Brudder ob youze, git all unner me furcoat, git me earflaps all up in da air, tailbone in a twist, gotz to keep me eyeballz on youze both. Woomenz. Dis just problum.
Hold it.
Nudder problum.
Brudder Elwood lite bulb in da brain jus come on.
Deeba missed da Brudder.
Da truf nowz on da paper.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester