[Dailydrool] My continued training

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 19:26:37 PDT 2010

Dis be Pw. Charlie.  Dis Sunday affernoon an da dad swabe be watchin  da
PGA fing on da TV.  It be da wast few holes an I wants to go out fo my  wawk,
an I WANTS IT NOW.  Weww himz sez no, affer da show be ober.   Weww dat no
go fo me, so I be whinnin, an gibs himz da wook, an jus pace awond  da house
till himz sez, Oh S&%t!  I be takin himz out now.  Himz  tewws da mom swabe,
yuz watch da TV an teww me what happen while I be  wawkin Charlie.  So wiff
himz mutterin unner himz bweth, I gets my  Wawkie.

Pw. Charlie