[Dailydrool] please send healing drool for hershey

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Wed Aug 18 20:47:00 PDT 2010

hershey , our chocolate lab has had dirarrhea for a few days and went to
the vet today.......she was diagnosed with gastroenteritis, and got a
shot of Penicillin, and got Reglan, and Flagyl for at home.  She hasn't
eaten all day and is only allowed special Hills ID food or boiled
chicken and rice for a few days.......she didn't even greet me at the
door as she usually does......i know the reglan wipes you out.....please
send drool for her.......nancy, einstein and jasmine the foster