[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Millie

Sandra Helbling sandyhelbling at msn.com
Thu Aug 19 08:49:34 PDT 2010

Hello,

I don't post very often, but I do read the DD everyday and always send prayers and drool to those in need.

Now, it seems to be my turn to ask for drool for my sweet Millie.  She has been in the vetspital since yesterday with a possible kidney infection and kidney problems.  They are treating her with IVs and want to keep her there for a couple of days and I am so worried.  She had kidney problems in January which caused a delay in having her dental done.  The kidney levels went back to normal with meds and special kidney dog food.  But now the kidney issues are back.

So, please send drool for Millie. My heart dog, Skiddy Girl (the greyhound who was lost for 9 days back in 2008) went to the Bridge in June and my heart is still broken over her loss.  To lose Millie now would be so hard and so unfair.

Thanks for all your stories, I truly enjoy reading about your hounds.

Sandy & the herd of houndies in Butler, PA