[Dailydrool] Drool & PBF $$$ ideas

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Aug 19 10:09:57 PDT 2010

Speedy post surgery recovery drool for Ruby.  Quit eating things that
are not edible and enjoy your new home, sweet girl.

UTI recovery drool for Buddy.  We hope that everything starts coming out
normally again soon.  Linda, it sounds to me that Lola might have a
yeast infection on her skin. Try bathing her in a good cleansing shampoo
and then shampooing again with a chlorahexiderm shampoo, leave it on for
10 minutes and then rinse.  If that doesn't help then a trip to the vet
might be in order.

We are so sorry that Walter made his journey to the bridge. Take comfort
in the fact that he is now a young and healthy hound once again.  May he
live forever in the magic of your memories.

Dawn we are so sorry that Flash made his journey to the bridge, sounds
like he had a good trip complete with police escort. Thank you so much
for giving that sweet boy a safe place with lots of love to call home.

Nancy, we are so sorry that Josie made her journey to the bridge. Take
heart that she is now a young and healthy houndette and is once again
with her daddy. I'm sure that they are both watching over you from
above.

We are still slinging healing drool to Eva...Get well soon!
Shoulder healing and pain free drool for Gabe.  We hope that the OSU
vets can help heal you.

Happy Gotcha day to Fred and Annie, I know that your momma will make it
just as special as the 2 of you are and deserve.

Congratulations Holly Noelle...I thought that was you on the Bark
yesterday!

Raising money for the Rescues: Yes I am still interested in getting at
least 2 posters and I would be willing to pay $25 to 30 bucks for one.
Also somehow I missed out on the PBF mugs, so if those ever become
available again I would love to get a couple of those too. Also how
about a PBF calendar?   I know that there are a lot of calendars out
there but thought that I would throw that one out there as well. Another
idea is PBF T-shirts, a straight up PBF shirt and/or a "Proud PBF
Mom/Dad" shirt.