[Dailydrool] pacific basset feet

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 14:51:07 PDT 2010

i have been going back and forth with val about what we could do to make
another fundraiser for a rescue.
printing a poster, postage, etc might require as much as $25.00.  a
placemat might be less.  another thought was to find a photoshop guru  (nancy?)
who would take the picture of those who would order and pay for it, and
photoshop it into a cute "ship" like background.  then, for the donation  you
made, she would send it to you and you could print and frame it  yourself.  of
course, it's not as good as having all members, but might, in  the long run,
mean more money for the rescue.
i don't know.  any thoughts how we can help this wonderful feet of
characters raise some more money for a rescue?
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-momma neber gets tired of looking at me  picture