[Dailydrool] Josie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 15:02:33 PDT 2010

Hi Nancy:

The bassets send hearthealing drool and I'm sending warm thoughts on for
Josie's trip to the bridge.  I am so sorry.  I hope you take comfort in
knowing Gary and Josie have been reunited and are waiting for you.  Thank
you too for thinking of others with this horrible disease by sending Josie's
blood and tumor for research.  How lovely that despite your own pain and
loss you thought to do such a wonderful thing.  You are very much in my
thoughts.  Laura (Geoffrey, Henry, Molly, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))