[Dailydrool] Bridge closing and "ghosts"

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Fri Aug 20 03:02:08 PDT 2010

Dont' know about that whole "Bridge Closing" for a while.. in my experiences
driving ... all a bridge closing does, is back people up waiting for the
bridge to be open again...

I know.. bad metaphor either way .... but for any hound that must go ... I
would wish them the easiest and most gentle of transitions.. that they get
there in peace rather than the many many ways they could get there badly.

Its never a good time for them to go ... but time is full of "waited too
longs" and the pain, regrets, and self doubt that come with it.. I don't
want hounds in pain because we humans couldn't do the last best caring thing
for them.. ie. helping them to the here after when the here is not good
enough any more.

-Robert

PS. You're not the only one Anthony ... For dogs I get the watery eye, get
the lump in the throat, etc.. for some reason no so for most humans unless
they were close to me, I think it has to do with dependence.  -R

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Bridge closing and "ghosts"

Like Karen I to wish the bridge would close for awhile.
<snip> it's alittle embarassing to be sitting having lunch and get wet
cheeks because some dog I've never even met has left us.