[Dailydrool] PBF Mug and things

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Aug 20 05:07:38 PDT 2010

Bone jour, Dame Penny and Miss Polly woofin' in from across the waves
in France.

Da PBF mug arrived and da mum loves it.   We don't - there were no
treats inside <sigh>  Anyways, da mum instructed us to paw you that
it's a great mug and she feels soooooooo sorry for those of you who
missed out.  We are going villa sitting tomorrow and taking the c at t
home <sigh of relief> .  Penny is becoming an excellent counter
cruiser, thanks to that darned c at t.

We will have our photographs taken in our yunnyforms whilst away and
da mum is game for anything - poster, place mats, calendar etc etc
etc, but her preference, so far, goes for place mats if ALL the
houndies are there!  On a ship is a brilliant idea.  Come on, you
photoshop geniuses ......

We are still selling our rescue calendar for 2011 btw ....

Hugs and lurps to all and the drool machine is in constant production.

Dame Penny and Miss Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org