[Dailydrool] multiple urinations

Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com Maureen.Carey at gulfstream.com
Mon Aug 23 05:44:57 PDT 2010

My female Bassett only does this when she has a urinary tract infection or
yeast overload....you might want to have her checked.

Maureen

  From:       Alison Haber <alison.haber625 at gmail.com>

  To:         dailydrool at dailydrool.org

  Date:       08/23/2010 01:26 AM

  Subject:    [Dailydrool] multiple urinations

The DAILY DROOL
An internet mail list designed to
entertain and inform basset hounds
and their people.

           ----
           /    \__
|\         /    @   \
\ \_______|    \  .: O
 \      ##|    | \__/
  |    ####\__/   \
  /  /  ##       \|
 /  /__________\  \
 L_JJ           \__JJ
-----------------------------

Daily Drool Website:
http://www.dailydrool.com

Vote for Basset of the Week:  http://www.dailydrool.com/botw.html

Dictionary of Common Drool Terminology:
http://mysite.verizon.net/msrandolph/

Daily Drool Archives:
http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Old Daily Drool Archives:
http://oldarchives.dailydrool.org/dailydrool/
We have an 8 month old female Basset. When we take her out to go to the
bathroom, she may squat to urinate 1-3 times  within a minute or less of
the time before.  Is this normal? We are under the impression that this
definitely is for males, but what about females??  Sounds sexist doesn't
it!!

Dailydrool mailing list
Dailydrool at dailydrool.org