[Dailydrool] Howl button / Update on Harry

Alice Heidbreder aliceheidbreder at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 11:52:51 PDT 2010

HOWL BUTTON>
I have also found Princess Maxine's howl button, Maxi likes it when I sing to her and I have found this one song that she will howl and sing with me. We both love it and I sing to her every day, with her voice also.  She will get so happy she wiggles out of control and I laugh with her.

UPDATE ON HARRY>
I have found that some pet owners are just irrrrrr-responsible for their pet's actions Some people do not understand what it takes to own a pet. It sure sound like she needs to learn how to be a good pet owner.

LOTS OF DROOL TO ALL WHO ARE IN NEED.