[Dailydrool] Itchies and stuff

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Mon Aug 23 12:44:19 PDT 2010

We here in Pittsburgh are also having a time with allergies and itchies
with Schroeder.

He is 3-1/2 yrs now and this summer has been the worst for his eye goop
and itchies and he has been chewing raw spots.

He has chewed spots on what I consider his back leg ankles, even though
I don't think that is the right term.
Sorry.. :-)  Is there something good to use on this?  I've tried bag
balm, gold bond, and some hot spot salve that he seems to just lick off.
Poor kiddo, we are always fussing over putting something on him
somewhere for something.  He is on Blue Buffalo dog food, no corn, no
soy.

His neck is always a mess and a constant battle.

Now, Sophie, knock on wood, hasn't had any allergies and spends more
time rolling around in the dirt and grass and bushes, and seems to find
toads around every corner.

Have I any good remedies, no.  It doesn't seem like anything has worked
this summer.

Love and drool to all in need

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo and Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.