[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:19:07 PDT 2010

When we take our morning walks everyone seems to like to mark a good scent.  Honey cannot seem to resist all the great scents she finds.  Buttercup will usually hold out for a really good scent. and often if one dog pees several will return to the spot to add their scent.  This can lead to very slow walks and much leash tangling.  Buttercup and Honey like to morse, especially Honey who is quite enthusiastic about it/  Our best singer is Buttercup but when Beau gets going he is quite spectacular.  Buttercup puts her snooter straight up in the air and lets loose.  She has several tones, Beau has volume.  Honey will join in but Roxane has never howled..  They do this when my son Zak comes home but not always and usuaully not for the rest of us.  Zak had moved out for a time and when he visited his greetings were very impressive.  Now that he is living with us again the greetings are more muted.  I hope someday we can get the full-throated version recprded and we can put it on my facegook page/