[Dailydrool] senior question

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Aug 24 13:56:29 PDT 2010

Do females, not spayed,  go through menopause?

Mona,  came to us,  a couple years ago, we were told she was 14,  which
would make her 16 now, and I just do not believe she is 16,  I think she is
13, maybe 14 now.  But not really knowing,  we  didn't have her spayed as I
just didn't think she would be with us this long and didn't see any reason
to put her through the surgery.

So,  she has come into heat,  3 times now and the boys here get a little
crazy with it.   We are dealing with that,  but were wondering why she has
not gone through..The Change!  LOL!

The old gal has all the boys interested,  but precautions are being, besides
they are all neutered,  but they said,  not dead.

When Mona is in heat,  she becomes..........Simone  of Paris.

Not to worry Dice,  I am making her behave!

Drool to all in need!

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org