[Dailydrool] French Basset Calendar

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 25 06:49:45 PDT 2010

I just received my 2011 French Basset Rescue calendar that I ordered through
Penny and Polly's Mom, Eleri.

I know this will sound like a shameless plug but it is simply AWESOME!
(Actually it IS a shameless endorsement...)

The photography of the hounds is more than worth the price --- actually,
there are a couple that I would love to purchase for framing.  And although
the calendar is in French there is an English translation page included
which just adds to the fun.

I know that money is tight out there - but a homeless hound is a homeless
hound - no matter where they are...

Marilyn - loving Mom to Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns