[Dailydrool] Sally's pics and Rebecca's article

tomanddeb at tznet.com tomanddeb at tznet.com
Wed Aug 25 07:33:35 PDT 2010

Sally, congratulations to Rolph on winning the sausage run at your southeast
England Basset Hound club's annual fun day! He also looked great  in his
hippie garb! Clara looked so sweet in her pictures. I watched the slideshow
several times, I so enjoyed seeing all the events. Thank you so much for
sharing it. Rebecca, I was giggling too at parts of that article. I have
sent it on to many of the dog lovers I know. And All I have to say is "Go
Right-Brainers!" I always knew that bassets and the people who love them
have so much HEART! Also how the author describes "the little brat taking
over the house" How true! As far as being a snippy breed, I have NEVER had
that experience, but there in lies the danger of lumping the problems of one
individual dog on the whole breed. It happens. But the sides of the brain
thing, So interesting! Thanks so much for sharing that. I might not of seen
it if you hadn't!   Debbie and the Masterpiece Bassets