[Dailydrool] selfish not / regrets maybe

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:54:40 PDT 2010

Jackie a don't  I think you made any mistakes with Pierre Sr..but I know
about regrets plenty as I have them too

I think what I try to take from knowledge is to never make the same mistake
again and to learn when knowledge is there for me

Clarabelle (ATB) had a "vestibular event" some 9 years ago before my drool
knowledge and she was PTS that night..she was 14 and likely didnt havelong
but the first thing I learned when I joined the drool 6 months later
was..OMG maybe she didnt have to die..I had some regrets but heck im a
person and spend lots to doctors why didnt they tell me??

But when Bob had a similar problem this last December and we were driving to
the vet and daddy was telling him goodbye..I was like he isnt going anywhere
today a couple days isnt gonna hurt him and and I have now learned sometimes
the damage is temporary..so her passing and the drool knowledge saved him..

I felt bad I didnt know Benny was full of cancer..but he was so brave and
hid it so well..I remind myself i took him to the vet three times for the
limp.if they dont know again how can I.

Pierre will always be a part of you..but you were a super mommy and you did
everything right and he knew how loved he was..

Lubb you

Bobby & Mommy