[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 125, Issue 4--Mona

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 12:14:42 PDT 2010

If MOna has not been having regular heat cycles all along, and this is
something that started recently, I would run, not walk. to the vet.  This
happened with an old bitch of mine, and she has a bad case of pyometra--we
almost lost her in spite of everything the vet could do.  Pyometra, for  those
who do not know, is a uterine infection that is very serious, and  frequently
fatal.  I would certainly rule this ouot.

Kathryn Beard
rkbeard at aol.com