[Dailydrool] Catching up-Charlie and the hay bales

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Wed Aug 25 14:33:17 PDT 2010

What an awesome, touching story and the photos are breath-taking.

If anyone has missed this link, you should go back the drool post from
last week and read the blog.

I'm buried in work and school right now and trying to balance everything
is tough with 5 dogs, 2 cats, a house and a hubby.

However, I noticed that Schroeder seemed down in the dumps.  So last
night, I had to take out something to mail box and decided to throw a
leash on him and we snuck out the gate before any other dogs could see
us.

You would have thought I gave him candy.  Ears flapping, nose to the
ground, tail wagging furiously as he sniffed all the deer and turkey
tracks in the front yard.  The deer have stomped a path down from our
neighbors yard, across the road, into ours and then down into the woods.
It has been a while since I saw my boy light up like that.

That is what reading Charlie's story reminded me of. When you see our
bassets like that - or any dog for that matter - in the freedom of their
own spirit - it is truly a beautiful and touching moment that you won't
ever forget.

Love and drool to all...

Annette, Maya, Cassie (atb), Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo & Cash

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.