[Dailydrool] Whut a Mornin

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 18:28:31 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Yupperz, I knowz whut youze bee a finkin. Brudder Elwood dun summfin, but youze bee whut dey say inncorrectoz. Brudder Elwood in da clear, or meebe weez call dis in me crate, whut bee a good fing ebber now an den. We hab biggie happeninz here at me home, I tellz youze liddel story.
Momma bin a workin too da bone here ob late, whut meanz more biskut money but she bin liddel on da grumpy side. So da odder mornin she git stuck to da mattress an snooze in liddel late. She come a roarin down da stairs, we git da mornin bowl and we boyz git back in da crates. Dat good fing.Momma is ober dere in da libbin room a gittin all dat wurk stuff togedder, and Sister Daisy comes on in an gits rite in da doggie bed. Elder Clara comz a motorin on in da libbin room and she stop an gib Sister Daisy da eebil eyeball. Elder Clara stop at da doggie bed. Now Momma rite dere, I beez safe in me crate. Brudder Jake he bee a takin in da scene frum himz crate too.
My oh my. Den it hebbinz.
Sister Daisy dooze da snappy an growl at Elder Clara. Why youze shudda seen dis. Why her lipperflaps up to herz eyeballs, her whiskers lookie like mowhawk down herz snooter, and dem eyeballz a flashin, but shez not expectin whut heppin den. Elder Clara still standin rite dere a glarin and Momma whut in one ob dem moodz whut seyz back da bus down reach out and grab Sister Daisy by da snooter and she growel one wurd. NO. Momma still gotz da snooter in her paw and Elder Clara motor on ober to herz sleepin spot. Sister Daisy eyeballs big as da moon, an now Momma on da rampage. She sayin why I nebber, how dooze dis heppin, Sister Daisy youze not a usin da brain dis mornin.
Brudder Elwood a usin da brain--he finkin he file dis liddel eppesode rite up dere in front, cause Sister Daisy pain in me tailbone. Why Brudder Elwood nebber dooze dat, well, meebe I try dat, but since I land in da jale so often I bee gibbin dat a fink furst. I bee fankful I bee in me crate.
Brudder Elwood now a watchin both da woomenz in dis home. Life nebber easy when youze be da Brudder.
We gonna see whut heppinz next----

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,