[Dailydrool] Shedding

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 25 19:28:33 PDT 2010

I'd say it sounds like normal shedding, especially if she has a heavy coat.
My Gracie also has a very heavy, wavy coat, and she sheds a huge amount of
fine, soft fur, especially from her back and her back legs.  She gets clumps
or tufts of shedding fur on her back legs and hips that I pull for several
months.  If you saw the amount of hair that dog sheds every day, you would
swear she had to be naked.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____