[Dailydrool] ASTT HQ repawting in

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 05:24:32 PDT 2010

Ruger, Director of ASTT repawting in, The ASTT compound is still contaminated with Itchycyde. Our scientest still have not come up with any thing to nuetralize it.  So Colt and I are still on limited patrols, and DECON procedures upon returning from patrol duty.  Bazzle, I am glad to hear that the Itchycyde has not made it to your area of operations and that you have been busy recruiting & training new ASTT/PBF members.  Congratulations to Ruby Doo and the Kitties on all of their successful enemy exterminations.
Homer & Bob, You guys are awesome food assult bassets.  Do you apply your assult techniques to squirrels?  If so ,do I have a job for you two!
As repawted by Colt a day or so ago, our Dad was injured yet again.  His back is pretty sore and he is on some good pain meds.  He is hoping to be returned to duty this afternoon. Howl-ever momma doesn't think that will happen this soon. Maybe next week but, but then again she is not there to see how bad he is hurt. Thanks for all the drool...maybe if you could sling some "no more klutzy daddy" drool that would be very much appreciated...of and a little save the liver drool for momma...that KZ DH of hers is putting a dent in the wine supply.  BAAHAAHaHOOOOWWL!
Drool to all in need, Ruger out.