[Dailydrool] ASTT repawt

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Sat Aug 28 08:50:55 PDT 2010

Ruger, the kentucky squad of the ASTT is happy to repawt that we have enlisted the aid of all citizens in the state of kentucky to help in the control and anniliation of the dreaded sqwirls that have infiltrated this area.  It is now official sqwirl season in this state and as of 0500 this morning we are hearing repawts of numbers of the dreaded critters being bagged.  our next door neighbor repawted that he himself bagged 21 of the dreaded enemy today.  we should be able to repawt a substantial lowering of their presence in our area.  over and out
winston and sadie the Kentucky ASTT team