[Dailydrool] Blue Power Treatment Safe for Humans?

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 11:25:51 PDT 2010

I have used it on myself for a variety on ouchies and my ears as well.  I will tell you if you get fever blister
it works miracles.  The last thing I used it on was on my ankle incision when the boot caused a pressure sore.
My neighbor uses it on her feet.  She caught some kind of fungus that went systemic from having pedicures.
After 5 yrs of different treatments the BEP is the only thing that keeps it under control.

Many older Docs will still use the Gentian Violet to treat Hoof and Mouth disease in children.   You will
also still find the GV in your GYN office.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang