[Dailydrool] ASTT msg & Message to Sadee Maye

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 10:03:08 PDT 2010

Alice, I love your "I know" poem.   This is another that I will share with all of my friends that have lost beloved pets, (given you proper credit of course).  Thank you so much for sharing.

Sue, Congratulations on your new puppy!  As for advice? Patience and consistency with training is key.

Leslie, we are sending healing drool to your daughter and be strong drool to you.  I will also be saying a little prayer that your daughter will recover soon.  Gentle snooter kisses and a big virtual hug coming to you as well.

We are glad to hear that Eugene entropion surgery  went well and that he had made a full recovery.

Happy to hear that Spencer is doing well with his IBS and has controlling his Mr. Hyde personality.

Ruger Woofing in: Winston & Sadie, reading your repawt makes me a happy hound.  I wonder what it would take to open a squirrel season here in Florida? Maybe I will have to request a meeting with the govenor. I applaud your accomplishments in the blue grass state to annihilate the squirrelistans.  Kahuna, I know that you and Zuma have been deployed to a new area of operations.please be careful against the evil coyotes.They are bad a** and will sometimes operate in small packs.they are wild & uncivilized and do not honor the rules of war. Stay on your toe bones! Ruger out.
 Colt here, I have a message for Ms. Sadee Maye, Ace pilot ob da Blackhawk.Me think that you have a pretty name and a sexy job. If you let me go up in the helo I will be your boyfriend.  I love a women in uniform that isn't afriad of a little tussle. I'm a young & handsome hound that likes to kill squirrels and heal the sick.  I like cuddling on the couch, watermelon, a nice walkie and high flying women.  I would be honored to be your boyfriend. gentle snooter kisses Colt

Drool to all the sick and injured hounds, Colt & Ruger