[Dailydrool] Abraham in full Basset Feet Regalia

GalinkinSK at aol.com GalinkinSK at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 11:15:08 PDT 2010

I posted some pictures of Abraham on Facebook in his full Basset Feet/Navy
apparel...if you get a chance please take a look...there are also some
other  cute photographs included...

_http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=58248&id=1632690120_
(http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=58248&id=1632690120)

My heart goes out to each and every drooler whom have lost a love one...I
know the despair you are each feeling.  Today Abe did not finish his
breakfast and my stomach sunk...He has been doing so great with his chemo but I
think he is a bit depressed.  He was in great spirits yesterday and
participated in a family musical jam /open mike .   His 2  legged brother Bill was
here and he just adores him.  Steven was playing  several musical instruments
and Bill the guitar and Abe participated by singing  along...Just wish I
had a video camera handy as it would be a great  memory.

Hugs and belly rubs to all,

Shelley, Abraham Ga-linkin, Owen Max Bloomberg, Mary Todd Ga-linkin, Betty
White  Ga-linkin and Vivian Kay Sagen Galinkin