[Dailydrool] Thank you from Eva OBR

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 17:49:50 PDT 2010

I just wanted to thank every body for their cards and prayers. I also want to thank the people who sent me Secret Partner gifts!! I got a cool purse, towel, treats, magnets a flag and some other goodies. I wasn't signed up for it so that really made my day. This is the first time on the computer tonight since out of the hospital. It has been rough and I am now on Dialysis.I also want to thank the Droolers who have offered to be tested for a kidney. I can't thank you enough for offering to help. Dog peeople are the best i tell my doctor. I have 3 matches which is unheard of but the doctor wants to continue testing to make sure I get the best match.
Just wanted to thank those who are thinking of me!! I will keep you posted.
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com