[Dailydrool] Security Sign

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 21:55:59 PDT 2010

First of drool to all in need. I am almost scared to post anything because each time I do it seems my internet decides to go down for months on end. It has taken forever and a half to get it back up. Speedy has been quite cross with me over this neglect. That and the fact that he is scarificing some cookie money for me to send to a couple of his causes and I haven't really sent it yet.  An embarrassment beyond words

This weekend the DH and I went to a show. There was this sign that said Caution: Area patrolled by Basset Hound Security Co. I thought it was perfect and immediately pawed out the $$ that I probably shouldn't have. I was thinking hanging out front with the actual security alarm system right underneath in case a burgular gets any idea that Speedy lives here and will probably let him right in after some belly rubs.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo