[Dailydrool] Vomiting question

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 07:35:49 PDT 2010

What a lovely title for this post!  Yesterday morning at about 6 AM, I heard Annie wretching.  I came downstairs to clean up, but she hadn't thrown up.  I took her and Fred outside, but all she did was pee and sniff around.  We came back in, I gave her a TUMS, and went back to bed.  She ate her breakfast and dinner as usual and, unless she did so while I was at work and then ate the evidence, she didn't throw up yesterday.  This morning, at about 6:30 AM, I heard her wretching again, except this time she did throw up a little...nothing unusual.  I took them out again, and the story was the same as yesterday.   Is this weird?  Should I be concerned?  Is she just learning that this is a way to wake me up early???

Rose, Annie and Fred