[Dailydrool] flea control

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 10:03:32 PDT 2010

I have to agree with BETTER LIVING THROUGH CHEMICALS. I have four dogs and
simply do not have the time to be spraying and bathing. When I worked at the
Vet's we quit using dips and flea shampoo years ago. We will use flea
shampoo on a dog that is crawling with them-- the red-water syndrome-- but
we also give a Capstar which kills fleas ON the dog, and then Frontline.
Advantix, sentinel, there is something for every breed out there if you use
it.
Save your water bill! Get some Frontline!! If you don't want to use any
chemicals at all, then I don't know what to tell you. Somewhere along the
line you are either going to continue the cycle as it is, or have to break
it.
(Most flea shampoos do not really kill many fleas. It stuns them. It may
kill some. A couple of hours later, your dog has fleas again.) I have seen
this. I am not making it up. I used to be the bather at the kennel.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper