[Dailydrool] merrick foods & free shipping for TATER!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 09:19:32 PST 2010

damn!  i was counting on eating merrick canned food when i was older, grayer & poorer...you know when forced to have to rely on pet food...why eat  crappy canned food generic food i figured i would save my pennies & eat at least "good" canned food...oh well another dream down the drain.

& should you want to order "TATER TAKES A TRIP"  for a holiday gift...blurb is offering FREE  ground shipping between NOW & DEC 10!  & they promise it will be there by christmas...so send TATER over the river, thru the woods to you grandma's house or where ever..cuz quite frankly we are getting quite tired of his antics here!

last nite he sat with his head under the bed & cried that he was stuck...just his head was under the bed..nothing else...so no he was not stuck..damn fool & yep miss sally who will fight tooth & nail to avoid the tub...SURFED the shampoo from it into the living room...so yea PLEASE I BEG YOU take TATER on a trip & his sisiter too!

"you have brains in your head. you have feet in your shoes. you can steer yourself in any direction you choose."     dr. seuss

"Tater Takes a Trip" @  www.blurb.com   help support basset rescue & dog mountain...get a copy or 5!  see buster in his latest creative adventures!