[Dailydrool] 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue: Check out our holiday auction on eBay! Plus, please help Hope?

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Thu Dec 2 06:56:31 PST 2010

Hello everyone and Happy Holidays from 4 The Hounds!
We are auctioning a beautiful 14k gold and emerald ring to raise funds for 4 The Hounds!
This ring was a kind donation from a wonderful supporter.
Take a look and picture this on your finger!
The link to the eBay auction site is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330501920244
Also, please read the e-mail below from Gail Sutton, our Vice President, about Hope, our newest basset girl.
Her story will break your heart.
If you can spare a small donation for her please check out the donation information below.
As always, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
A picture says a thousand words.
Please meet Hope.
Hope was dumped by her previous owner a few months ago.
She has been living on garbage all this time.
But for the grace of God she does not have heartworm.
She is estimated to be about five.
As you can see she is all skin and bone.
A good Samaritan saw her roaming and looking for food.
He picked her up and started to cry.
Hope had the good fortune to be picked up by a man who already has a rescued basset and bloodhound.
He brought Hope home to his wife.
She contacted me and said she would do all she could for home and foster her.
I know it is right before the holiday's but if you can even give a few dollars it will help.
Hope needs a lot of care, special prescription diet and many vet visits.
She was named Hope by her foster Mom.
It is so fitting don't you think?
Please if you can help you can send a check directly to Gladys at,
4 The Hounds Basset Rescue
C/O Gladys Eisenhardt
439 State Hwy OO
Reeds Spring, MO 65737
or you can go to our site at,
Click here: 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue, Inc. :: Home<http://4thehounds.org/>
You can directly donate to Pay Pal.
Please know that your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you in advance,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CB91FE.D044ED90]