[Dailydrool] our dey at da laundromat

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 05:07:00 PST 2010

YES ! I was walking my girls two weeks a go when a lady at the  cemetery
asked me what kind of dog Annie was ?  I had already told her that  Maggie was
a Basset !  and that they were SIBLINGS !  then she asked  me what kind of
dog Annie was ??????   what ????  I told her she  was a miniature Irish
Wolfhound !!!  bwahahah
It just amazes me that every time I leave my house  I run  into  these
simple minded idiots !!!!!   these are all true stories, just  ask my sweet
cheeks hubby, he hates going any where with me .  he is  having a shirt made for
me with       "deaf and  mute  don't ask "  he isn't very nice.
bwahahahahaha.   someone at Lowes asked him how long he had been married ?    "
MARRIED ?,  he said   "
  " more like a horrifying  adventure  ! "
We Gotz  dem snow flakes falling !  yippee
Annie my happy dog loves going out and trying to grab the snow flakes
when they fall, , I know somewhere in the cavity up in her head must be a pea
lodged between chambers that they call a brain.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie