[Dailydrool] First day of doggie daycare

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Thu Dec 2 05:34:35 PST 2010

Flo and Gabe spent their first day at doggie daycare yesterday.  It seemed
to be a big success and apparently Gabe was the life of the party.  He made
fast friends with a very tall female dog and I was told that they played
together all day.  It was funny to see him run under her and not touch her
underside!  Flo was a little more reserved as expected, but really connected
with a little purse-sized dog (I’m not familiar with what the breed was).
Both were exhausted and went straight to their beds upon arriving home.

Alicia Flo, Gabe and Liz