[Dailydrool] Lass Few Daze

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:51:12 PST 2010

Frum Nigel an Llewis an Cnly,

Thing crazee here. We gots dat white stoff onna groun agin. I thot we gots
ridda thet lass spring! Whazzit doin beke agin? I don mind it so much. It
colt on da feetz but it spost to get deepern den I gots peeces it get reel
cold on. I dont fink I gotta eelabyourrate on dat.

Mr. Cooper doin good for a gimpy ole guy (where he be? He be sleepin? you
shure? Whaytchout for him willya?) He eetin agin meke da MPerson reel heppy.
He wanna pley too. Dat meke MPerson heppy. He lookin good. Here Nigel (me)
thot mebbe I hab dat top spot affer all but nooooooooo, it still belong to
Cooper. Dont nose whut meke he so spatula. WHUT LLEWIS???
sSPESHUL.
Dere.
Speshul. speshul speshul shpehdul/.
Sumday dat be me Nigel at da top ob da pile. WHUT YOU SEZ CONLEY?
I didint fink so.
MPerson gettin reddy for Christopherismas. Cripsnbess. Xmas.
Dat kid I no like he comin home. Dat won I skeered ob.
I gone go lib in da bekyard.
Poor Nigel. Poor liddel Nigel.
Enywayz I gotta while. Mebbe I can meke a fone call tellim not to come.
Hey! Dat a grate ideea!
Coooooooooooonnnnleeeeeeeeeeeeey, liddel sweet brudder ob mine I gots a job
for youse.....

Lub and Drool for all,
Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis and Coooooooooooonnnnnnnnleeeeeeeeeeey where is
youse?