[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Lilly and Justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Dec 3 05:19:48 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all healing drool to all in need,

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in, the slave johnathan has been a bit
slack in writing, and he has a new computer and is still finding his way
around. We have told him it is no use sitting down and staring at the
thing, he must start hitting those key boards so we have decided to help
him. First we are sending get well and stay well drool to Hank, Fiona ,
Hope ,Fay and Danan. We are sending find your way home drool to Kiwi and
welcome to your new home been sent to Peaches and Peanuts.

This evening ATB our brother PW Justin and sister Lilly woofed that they
are singing Carols ATB tonight Truman Grammer who has arrived safely ATB
has been asked to join the bell hounds in leading the singing.

We are sending special drool to Joyce's family and there friend Jeremy
that they all recover well from the fire and its disastrous after
effects. Next Saturday the slaves are taking us for our annual jabs and
full medical examination, oh the embarrassment of it, having the slaves
stand around and watch us been touched and prodded all over the place.

Jade and Jasmin wish the slaves would takes us to Carol singing so that
we could get those strangers to give us lots of belly rubs.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan who is still just sitting and looking at
his computer  and wondering how it all works.