[Dailydrool] Tennessee Dawg Haws Gang

Cynthia Wells cyndi.wells at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 08:57:34 PST 2010

Howdy Droolers!  Dis be Sisser Suzie da boss ob dis haws wishing youze awl a Berry Merry Christmess an Heppy Howlidaze to awlz!  We gotz lotz to beez tankful fur heer!  Weez gotz 2 new houndies Angel and Patches.  Dey iz nicey nice hounts.  We wubs dem!  Awwso me gotcha dey iz December 5th when meez Momma and Daddy gotz meez frum dat jail haws, meez gib dem da sad eyez.  Youze noze wut I tawkin bout.  I wuz mistweeted an alone an I had dem nassy heartwormz an my Momma dont wanna gibz me dem nassy shotz soo she do sum reswearch an she gib meez dat homiepathic medicinez frum Cawlifornia an guess wut.  Meez hab dat test wast Fwriday an meez iz heartworm fweeeee!  Momma iz soo heppy!  Meez too!  Momma puts up dem Chrwistmess decorations an meez baby Sisser Silkie she spend 20 minutez barwkin at dis doggie statue Momma gotz and jumpin at him and twying to git him to pwayz wit her.  She beez a cwazy gyrl.  Heer iz a pischur ob owr new houndies:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1167946
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1167949

We sent $50 to Auntie Leslie an doze nicey nice houndies fur dere heat.  Weez awl nice an comfy herez an we wantz dem to be comfy for Christmess.
Droolz to awl doze houndies in needz an to doze hurtin slabes too!  We wubs youze awlz!