[Dailydrool] photo tags

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 09:16:05 PST 2010

Mary Happy Drool Anniversary.

Sending go away cancer drool to Rosie.  We hope that you have many more
good days with your humans.

Cherish Charm.com by Georgia Engraving will engrave pictures onto the
military style dog tag, or other charms.  I don't have any affiliation
with the company except that my husband had a heart shaped tag engraved
with his footprints on it.  (It's a pararescue thing...their emblem is
green footprints) A year later I had my footprints engraved onto the
military dog tags for him. I am very happy with both pieces, both look
great and will be cherished for many years.

http://www.cherishcharm.com/

TGIF!!! Lots of work though for the weekend..presents to wrap an treats
to make...and maybe putting up the Christmas lights & tree.

Happy Weekend!
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger